Who We Are
CLEAN PACIFIC brings together the tight-knit response community in the Western United States and Canada to address spill prevention and response matters pertinent to that region’s environmental sensitivities. It is a must-attend event for those involved in spill prevention and response for oil and hazardous materials in the marine and inland environment. The goal of CLEAN PACIFIC is to deliver a valuable event that covers the most pressing matters in the Western United States and Canada and offer ample time for attendees to network and cultivate the relationships that are crucial before, during, or after a response.
CLEAN PACIFIC starts with a workshop and roundtable session on Tuesday, June 18. Starting June 19, three concurrent tracks will take place; Planning and Preparedness, Response and Recovery, and Communication and Engagement. Over a two-day period, each track will hold multiple sessions led by spill prevention and response experts from U.S. and Canadian industry as well as Provincial, State and Federal Agencies.
The CLEAN PACIFIC exhibit hall will feature spill response organizations, regulatory agencies, supplier/manufacturers, and service companies showcasing their latest solutions and technologies. Attendees will have the opportunity to meet face-to-face with all of the exhibitors to discuss their unique challenges.
Who Should Attend
- Drilling Services
- Emergency Response/Clean-Up
- Exploration & Production
- Marine Salvage & Fire
- Oil & Gas/Distribution
- Tribal Representatives
Snap shot of who attendes:
- Chief of Regulatory Compliance
- Crisis Communication Consultant
- Director of Crisis Management
- Director of Emergency Preparedness
- Director of Response Services
- Director of EH&S
- Environmental Compliance Manager
- Executive Director
- Federal On-Scene Coordinator
- Hazmat Planning Director
- HSE Director
- Marine Operations Manager
- Oil Spill Specialist
- Operations Manager
- Pollution Response Specialist
- Port Captain
- Program Manager
- Regional Response Manager
- Terminal Manager
- Vice President of Emergency Response
To the top
Registration & Pricing
How to Register:
Register Online – Click here to register online
Phone (Monday – Friday, between 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. CST): 713-343-1880
PDF – Click here to fill out a PDF registration form
|INDIVIDUAL RATES (USD)
||Advance Ends 6/14
||Onsite Begins 6/15
|Full Conference Pass Pass
|Full Conference – Government
|Exhibitor Conference Pass
|Exhibit Hall Only Pass
|Exhibitor Booth Staff
The cancellation deadline is May 3, 2019. Cancellations must be made in writing by May 3, 2019 to receive a refund, minus a $95 cancellation fee. Registrations who do not cancel prior to May 3, 2019 will be liable for the full registration fee. Non-payment or non-attendance does not constitute cancellation. If for any reason, Access Intelligence decides to cancel or postpone this event, Access Intelligence is not responsible for covering airfare and other travel costs incurred by registrants. No refunds will be processed prior to the event.
|DISCOUNTED GROUP RATES (USD)
||Advance Ends 6/14
||Onsite Begins 6/15
|The Trio (3 Full Conference Attendees)
|Plant Pack (5 Full Conference Attendees)
|Corporate Group Plan (10 Full Conference Attendees)
|Unlimited Group Plan (Unlimited Full Conference Attendees)
Trio Save 20% per individual registration
Plant Pack Save 35% per individual registration
Corporate Save 35% per individual registration
To discuss a registration package that is customized to fit your needs, please contact Jill Dean at 713-343-1880 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Group registration options are not limited to what is displayed above. We can work together to build a package that best fits your company’s budget and training goals.
To the top
The education you will receive at CLEAN PACIFIC is extremely beneficial, though you may need to validate to management your reasons for wanting to attend.
In order to help with with the approval process, CLEAN PACIFIC has compiled this conference justification toolkit. We have included several helpful items, including a Sample Letter To Management
Here are a few ideas to include when compiling your request of attendance: It is important that you show management the value of attending the CLEAN PACIFIC Conference & Exhibition. We recommend you highlight the sessions you will attend, the companies you will visit in the exhibit hall, and the continuing education credits you will earn.
- Conference Materials: Offer to share lessons-learned with your co-workers. Bring home your conference materials and share your experience with your team.
- Conference Sessions: Highlight the conference sessions most applicable to your job. Bring the highlighted program to management to reinforce the value your attendance will bring to your company.
- Speaker Line-up: CLEAN PACIFIC attracts key stakeholders to speak. You will have direct access to these industry experts since information sharing, question-answer sessions and networking are a vital part of the CLEAN PACIFIC experience.
- Networking Opportunities: Interact with a group of operators, OSROs, state, federal and provincial regulators, equipment providers, consultants and service companies who share your same goals. Contacts you make through networking can be invaluable once you return to work and can provide insight in future endeavors at work for years to come.
- Attendee Certification: Customized certificates are available to verify conference attendance and session participation. These certificates may be included in personnel files to show training/education completion.
- Exhibitor Line-Up: Between conference sessions, the education continues on the exhibit floor. Exhibitors are there to learn about your day-to-day challenges and discuss solutions. Bring back potential solutions to management that can help your company’s role in spill prevention, preparedness, and response.
Cost-Saving Features: We understand that spending up to three days away from your job can be expensive, so we’ve worked to bring you savings wherever possible.
- Group Discounts: If more than one person from you company is interested in attending, contact Jill Dean to set up a discounted group registration package.
- Hotel Discount: CLEAN PACIFIC has secured a discounted hotel rate at the Doubletree Hitlon Portland for its attendees. Learn more here
- Airline Discounts: CLEAN PACIFIC has secured discounts on airfire with United Airlines and Delta. Visit our Hotel & Travel page to learn more.
- Sample Trip Report: Create a trip report after the conference. This report should discuss the sessions you have attended and how you will apply those concepts to your job. Once your supervisor sees how much you have learned during the week and how it can be applied in your facility, they will be more likely to send you to a conference again. Click here for a sample trip report that may be used when presenting your request.
To the top
Frequently Asked Questions
CLEAN PACIFIC 2019 will take place at the Hyatt Regency Hotel. The registration and exhibition will be on the convention level of the hotel (third level).
655 Burrard St.
Vancouver, BC V6C 2R7, Canada
Hyatt Regency Vancouver offers several parking options for our guests:
Parking charges include in / out privileges. The parking is underground, with a clearance of six feet. If you are bringing a vehicle with a higher clearance, please contact our concierge at 604-683-1234 for additional parking options.
$40.66 (inclusive of $8.66 in taxes)/Daily
$50.82 (inclusive of $10.82 in taxes)/Daily
You can find the 2019 registration categories and prices here.
Group discounts are available to any company that sends 3+ team members to attend CLEAN PACIFIC for the full conference. Click here for more information.
A full conference pass gives you access to all of our general sessions, conference sessions, lunch, and the exhibit hall. An expo only pass just provides access to the general sessions and exhibit hall.
Customized certificates are available to verify conference attendance and session participation. These certificates may be included in personnel files to show training/education courses completed.
To obtain an Official Letter of Invitation for your visa process, please complete the form here. If you have questions or need further assistance, please email Cassie Davie.
Badges can be picked up during open registration hours onsite at the Hyatt Regency Hotel on the convention level of the hotel (third level).
The exhibition will be open on Wednesday, June 19 and Thursday, June 20. To view specific hours, click here.
The dress code for CLEAN PACIFIC is business casual.
The cancellation deadline is May 3, 2019. Cancellations must be made in writing by May 3, 2019 to receive a refund, minus a $95 cancellation fee. Registrations who do not cancel prior to May 3, 2019 will be liable for the full registration fee. Non-payment or non-attendance does not constitute cancellation. If for any reason, Access Intelligence decides to cancel or postpone this event, Access Intelligence is not responsible for covering airfare and other travel costs incurred by registrants. No refunds will be processed prior to the event. Refunds due to registrant error will be subject to a $75 processing fee.
The Exhibitor Service Manual will be available by March 2018.
To the top
Contact the CLEAN PACIFIC Team
To the top